La santé en France "health in france"

Rapport en Anglais, niveau Bac+1, sur la Santé en France (Health in France).

Extrait :

If you're receiving a UK state pension, or in receipt of long-term incapacity benefit, you may be entitled to state healthcare paid for by the UK. You will need to apply for an E121, which you should then present to the French health authorities.
However, if you move to France to live but not work and do not receive a UK benefit, you may be eligible for up to two-and-a-half years of state healthcare cover, paid for by the UK. In this case, you will need to apply for an E106.
For more details on how to apply for an E121 or E106, visit the 'Moving abroad' section. (...)

Points Abordés :

  • Living in France 
  • How to register your E121 or E106, and with a GP 
  • The French National Health Service 
  • The CMU (Couverture Maladie Universelle) 

15 téléchargements

Noter ce document

-- / 20
15 téléchargements

Il faut être inscrit pour télécharger un document

Crée un compte gratuit pour télécharger ce document

Je m'inscrisOU

J'ai déjà un compte

Je me connecte