Obtain a position as a teacher of French as a Second Language to make good use of twelve years of experience in the field.
Summary of skills
Twelve years of experience in the field of French as a Second and Foreign Language. Experience recognized in:
• Teaching of French as a Second and Foreign Language
• Academic advising of undergraduate students
• Writing, translation and proofreading of various types of texts
• Design of cultural magazines, posters and flyers
• Media relations
Languages: French, English; Italian and German
Computer skills: PC / MAC user, Outlook, Publisher, PageMaker, Photoshop
KDU College, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
July 2008 – present
Taught French as a Second Language to beginner, intermediate and advanced level adult students. Group classes based on the integrated approach. Taught French with specific purposes to beginner, intermediate and advanced level adult students. Group classes based on the integrated and action approaches.
Taught French with specific purposes to Malaysia Airlines senior cabin crew. (May 2010 – December 2011: 180 hours overall).
Taught a Tourism Subject: The Global Hospitality & Tourism Industry (TM001A) (BA Program).
• Acted as the academic advisor for a group of BA students (January 2009 – July 2010).
• Supervised BA dissertations.
• Acted as a counselor during open days and Education fairs.