Cet exemple gratuit est consacré à la partie 5 du TOEIC « Incomplete Sentence ». Il s'agit de la première partie de la section écrite de ce TOEIC Listening and Reading. Dans cet exercice, des phrases à trous vous sont proposées et il faut choisir la réponse parmi 4 réponses.
L'objectif de cet exercice est de vous familiariser et de vous entrainer en réalisant ce test. Essayez de vous mettre en conditions réelles en respectant le temps imposé pour cette épreuve. Il est important de prendre le temps pour répondre aux questions mais il ne faut pas perdre non plus trop de temps car les questions sont nombreuses. En effet, cette partie 5 du TOEIC comprendre 40 questions.
Une fois que vous aurez réalisé cet entrainement, nous vous proposons de télécharger le corrigé de cette partie 5 qui vous permettra d'analyser vos erreurs afin de perfectionner au mieux votre anglais.
Fiche rédigée par Superdoc
Ce document est-il utile ?
Contenu de ce document de Langue > Anglais
101. Susan Davidson hopes to be ______ to the position of Human Resources Manager.
102. Headcount has increased by 2.5% ______ the recently published press release.
a) according to
b) depending on
c) in compliance with
d) in accordance on
103. Mr. Smith will be late for the meeting _______ his plane was delayed.
a) because of
b) as a consequence
104. If the meeting _______ late, I wouldn't have missed my plane.
a) had started
b) wouldn't start
c) hadn't started
d) will not begin
105. We look forward _______ at the trade fair next week.
a) meet you
b) to seeing
c) to have a meeting
d) to seeing you
106. If the electronic circuit is defective, it will be replaced _______ 48 hours
d) in a maximum of
107. Instead of having the prototype shipped by courier, Ms. Henry delivered it _______.
108. There is _______ paper left to print the documents. We need to re-order some.
a) a lot of
c) not enough
109. If we don't launch the new product on time, it will be difficult to _______ our sales targets.
110. As Mr. Cheung is unavailable today, it has been decided to _______ the meeting.
b) put off
111. The new tablet computer is clearly _______ than the competing products on the market.
a) the faster
b) very powerful
c) the fastest
d) much more powerful
112. There were _______ orders than expected for the re-designed version of the product.
113. We _______ with this supplier for over 15 years now.
a) will work
b) have been working
114. Janet Higley was promoted and will now _______ customer relations.
a) take care on
b) be responsible of
c) look for
d) look after
115. We _______ terminate the contract last month due to recurrent late deliveries .
c) had to
d) obliged to
116. If sales continue to increase, we _______ recruit additional staff.
b) will have to
d) will must
117. Please _______ whatever action you feel is appropriate.
d) will perform
118. The prospect seemed very _______ by our proposal.
119. Mr. Samuels suggested we _______ the production line by introducing new technology.
b) will revamp
c) would revamp
120. The meeting room _______ this week so please use Mrs. Brown's office on the second floor.
a) is being repainted
b) is repainted
d) will repaint
121. Thank you for your _______. It was very useful.
122. The market leader was _______ by a large foreign competitor.
a) put up
b) called off
c) filled in
d) taken over
123. _______ I recommended an increase in the sales price, the CEO decided to lower it.
d) As a result
124. The lawyer will send us the contract as soon as she _______ writing it.
c) will finish
125. Telephone booths have been gradually _______ due to the significant increase in cell phones.
a) phased out
b) set up
c) broken down
d) backed up
126. _______ new employees are expected to attend an orientation program.
127. Helen has called the Production manager several times but has not been able to _______ him.
b) reach to
d) get through to
128. John got stuck in a huge traffic jam on his way to the airport, but _______ catch his plane by taking a side road.
a) managed to
b) has been able to
d) succeeded to
129. Elizabeth is replacing Dr. Walker who broke _______ leg while skiing.
130. Tolbert, Inc. _______ increased its prices so much as sales have dropped by 15%.
b) was obliged to
c) needed to
d) should not have
131. Peter is not at his desk. It's lunch time so he _______ .
a) maybe eats
b) can eat
c) must be eating
d) went eating
132. The factory was able to complete its production schedule _______ the repeated technical failures.
b) in spite
d) even if
133. The Board is concerned about high labor costs and _______ decide to outsource production to China.
a) may be
b) should have to
134. The Sales Director will present the sales _______ to the CFO this afternoon.
135. It was _______ successful operation that we are going to repeat it in June.
b) a very
d) such a
136. Did you say that Sam was busy? That's alright, _______ tomorrow morning.
a) I going to call back
b) I'll call back
c) I'm calling back
d) I call back
137. Jessica had transportation problems and when she finally arrived the meeting _______ already started.
b) had been
c) should have
138. The cost of the raw materials keeps increasing, so we have decided to _______ prices.
139. The flood in the south of the country _______ great damage to the road infrastructure.
a) resulted from
b) as a result of
c) resulted in
d) was caused by
140. The new hybrid car is very _______ and does not use a lot of gas.
Il faut être inscrit pour télécharger un document
Crée un compte gratuit pour télécharger ce document